- Whole house water filtration is a type of water filtration system that is installed at the main water supply line to a home. This type of system filters all of the water that enters the home, so that every faucet and appliance that uses water will be supplied with clean, filtered water. Whole house water filtration systems are designed to remove a wide range of contaminants from the water, including sediment, chlorine, and other chemical pollutants. These systems can help to improve the taste and smell of the water, and can also help to protect plumbing systems and appliances from damage caused by hard water. Whole house water filtration is a system that is installed on the main water line that supplies water to a house. This type of system filters the water that flows through the main water line into the house, so that all of the water that is used in the house is clean and free of contaminants. This can provide many benefits, such as improving the taste and quality of the water, and reducing the presence of contaminants that can be harmful to your health.
Stage 1.Sediment:The Sediment filter prevents coarse, damaging impurities like sand, rust, and dirt from damaging your appliances and your other filters. Made with precision packed food-grade polypropylene microfiber, our sediment filters feature 4 distinct layers catching impurities down to 5 microns.
Stage 2.Polyphosphate: The Polyphosphate filter prevents the formation of scale and corrosion. It also reduces silt, rust, dirt, sediment, existing scale & sand. Unlike a water softener, this focuses on disrupting the formation of scale.
Keep the Minerals!
The gentle and more natural approach taken Polyphosphate Technologies in water conditioning prevents hard water scale and corrosion without replacing healthy minerals with salt (sodium). Many people live in hard water areas which means water flowing from their taps or faucets contains higher levels of minerals like magnesium and calcium. The most noticeable difference between hard water and soft water is that it’s more difficult to create a lather with hard water, due to the way calcium compounds react with soap. Another very noticeable effect is staining on stainless-steel sinks and kitchen worktops.
However, the full extent to which hard water affects our homes and lives is much greater. For example, limescale from hard water builds up in plumbing system components such as Faucets, Geyser, radiators and pipes resulting in expensive repair bills. More laundry detergent has to be used when washing clothes to counter the effects of hard water. The lifespan of appliances like your washing machine and dishwasher is estimated to be reduced 3.3 years when using hard water.
The older technology solution, a conventional water softener which uses salt is not environmentally friendly and removes valuable minerals. In fact, many cities are now discouraging conventional salt based water softeners as they do not want to deal with the brine discharge.
Benefits Of Using of Salt Free Treatment Methods:
- Compact and lightweight. Can easily be installed where other filters cannot because of limited space
- Combines multiple levels of water treatment into one compact system
- Water Conditioning, Limescale Control, Water Filtration
- Protects plumbing systems, Faucets, pipes, and appliances (e.g. washing machines, dishwashers, water heaters etc.)
- Saves on electricity costs
- Will not waste water like conventional water softeners which use backwashing
- Do not regenerate – environmentally friendly as there is no wasted brine water
- Preserves valuable minerals in drinking water
- Healthier than conventional salt-based water softeners
- Cost less to purchase than most water softeners and hard water treatment products
- Aragonite is a form of calcium that is an essential mineral required by your body
Size:-20 Inch Jumbo (2 Stage)